Established in 1997 in the city of Campinas/SP, Moraes Bueno de Aguiar e Advogados Associados Law Office was founded by lawyers Ana Claudia Moraes Bueno de Aguiar and Fábio Bueno de Aguiar, to act with priority on Labor, Social Security, Syndicate, Civil and Consumer Law. With the objective of becoming a center for excellence in the region, today we are a “legal black belt”, offering quality and highly complex services, specialized in Labor, Social Security, and Civil Law. We are managed by prizewinning lawyers, with extensive professional experience. The office offers a differentiated treatment, which allies knowledge from professionals with experience on legal departments in well known companies with the dynamism and enthusiasm of young professionals who are agile, shortening the time it takes to research and offer proper orientation, contributing to the success of the organization, and generating value to our clients. A specialist on counseling companies from several economic segments in the litigation, administrative and advisory areas, the office is structured to advise in strategic and daily matters, supporting high management on decision-making, always in accordance with the highest levels of quality and professional ethics. The office has practices in accordance with SOX Act and the Brazilian Anti Corruption Law (Act 12.846/13), with the objective of continuing to guarantee a quality and professional service, as well as to offer practical solutions that meet the interests and values of our clients.
Mission and values
- To develop and provide legal and advisory solutions that match our customers’ demands and expectations, in accordance with their strategic objectives, generating positive results and an increase in competitiveness.
- To be known as the best provider of legal and advisory solutions on Labor, Social Security, and Civil Law.
- Quality always, from understanding to solving our client’s demands.
- Process management done with a focus on results for interested and compromised parties.
- Efficient communication, based on facts and data.
- Technical-legal Expertise.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
- Ethics and Transparency.
- Social and Environmental Responsibility.
- Fórum de Departamentos Jurídicos – Fórum de Departamentos Jurídicos – FDJUR has as its objective to disseminate management models and tools that exist in the market on this segment, to create incentives for its associates to study, develop, exchange and irradiate their knowledge base through a virtual multiplying network. (www.fdjur.com.br)
- Gestão Jurídica Empresarial – Gestão Jurídica Empresarial is a communication company focused on law offices, legal department managers, and others in the area. (www.gejur.com.br)
- AMCHAM – The American Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit NGO, which contains close to 5,200 partners including small, medium and large businesses. Founded in 1919, Amcham Brasil is the second biggest American chamber of commerce in the world – the biggest outside of the US. Its mission is to serve its partners by influencing constructively Brazilian and American public policies, promoting commerce, investment and corporate citizenship. Amcham’s regional office in Campinas ranks number 1 of the 13 Brazilian offices outside of the metropolitan city of São Paulo in the number of partners. (www.amcham.com.br)
Mentions and Highlights